Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Stash sale!!!

[Photos at Photobucket gallery]

All yarn still has its original tags and wrappers unless otherwise indicated. Smoke-free home and stored well away from cats (space bags, Tupperware, dresser drawers, etc.).

To buy or trade something, just leave me a comment; it will send me an email.

Will ship at cost within U.S. via USPS unless requested otherwise (I will also do FedEx). Contact me for shipping estimates outside the lower 48. Most of this is just being sold because I have no plans for it in the immediate future and it’s taking up space!

What I want in trade: any Rowan Cotton Tape (ideally “winter” colors), 5 balls Rowan Calmer for a pillow, any cotton or silk or cotton/silk blends (with no synthetics), any Rowan magazines (especially #33)

NEW -- I will trade my 10 balls of Cotton Tape, bamboo (light grass green, color #544, lot 43852), for another color. I'd like electric (#550), fever (#555), glade (#546), or any other bright pink or turquoise. Leave comment if interested. (I will also consider selling it -- make me an offer.)

Bernat Boa, 1 ball parrot (purple), lot 99854, asking $3

Bernat Matrix, 1 ball natural network (02011), lot ?, asking $3

Berroco Pronto Print, 13 balls park slope (4571), lot 5890, from Elann, asking $35

Berroco Chinchilla, 1 ball tan (5535), lot 42, enough for chemo care cap (ask if you want the free pattern), asking $3

Gedifra Verusca, 2 balls lilac (2106), lot 71701, great for felting, asking $10

Katia Reno Plus, 12 balls fresh water pearl (614), lot 71886, from Elann, 1 ball partially used then frogged, patterns in Katia #43, asking $40

Lion Jiffy, four colors: peacock teal (2), black (2), denim (1), camel (1), email for color and lot #s, asking $1.50 each or all of them for $7

Elann Peruvian Collection Baby Silk, 5 balls raspberry (2010), lot 2, asking $12

Cascade 220, 3 balls orange (9444), lot 4153, asking $18

Classic Elite La Gran, 4 balls coral (a pretty orange), no color or lot # listed, asking $30
* Buy the 220 and La Gran together to make Cherry Twist from Knitty (my original plan), only $42! *

Katia #43, fall/winter, 58 designs, asking $11 (includes sweater patterns for Reno Plus)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hello - I'm desperately searching for Berroco Pronto print yarn #4571. I've been looking for ages. I see that this post is a few years old, so I'm not holding out hope, but just thought I'd give it a try. I can be contacted at cjserrani@gmail.com if you do have any of this yarn available.
Thanks,
Camille