Thursday, March 03, 2005

My Secret Pal is mysterious!

Dear Laura,
Hello from your KRSP secret pal. I am looking forward to getting to know you.
I hope you are having a great day in windy Chicago. We had snow here last night.
More soon.
Your secret pal.

Oooh, I am DYING here! I got this email on Tuesday, March 1, the first day of Knitter's Review Secret Pals 3! I have never done this secret pal thing before (though I did do a secret Santa sort of thing through KR -- yay for Amy the Boogie-Boogie!) and I am WAY excited to start shopping. I almost forgot that I'd be getting gifts, too, and this email was a wonderful surprise. It came the FIRST DAY so obviously my secret pal rocks.

And she/he leaves me clues! Oh the mystery. "We had snow here last night." Obviously not wanting to say more, but just enough to whet my curiosity. Must be somewhere that's still wintry (probably not Florida....or Australia....), though that's not saying much.

Me amused.

No comments: